Followers

Wednesday, 4 May 2011

@ ANGEL @

leya | 12:10 |
ANGEL....

I have a dream of you I can't defy...
You've been on my mind..
Don't go..
I'd be lost without you by my side,
Stand on my own..

Yeah, I've fallen for an angel.....

ANGEL....

Your brightest star is shining next to mine...
Every night and day...
Do you know?
Stars explode and then they fade away..
They fade away..

Yeah, I've fallen for an angel.....

Won't you please be my baby?
Come by and I'll lay you down...
I want you and I'm saying I love you too...

Won't you please be my honey?
I'm sorry that I let you down..
Your eyes are breaking my heart in two..
Break my heart in two...

ANGEL....

May the one above us keep you safe..
For the rest of days...
If he knows..
How I love the smile upon your face..
You here to stay..

Yeah, I've fallen for an angel....

Angel........

No comments: